Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- October 26: Whittier Tunnel Remains Closed Until Further Notice
- October 25: Whittier Tunnel Closed Due to Rock Fall
- October 17: ADOT&PF Reminds Drivers to Prepare for Winter Conditions
- October 11: ADOT&PF Seeks Public Review of 2017 Summer Ferry Schedule
- October 4: ADOT&PF to close maintenance stations; Roads will remain open, but maintenance of Circle Hot Springs Airport will end
- September 24: ADOT&PF to End Seasonal Maintenance in October; Maintenance ending Oct. 1 on the Denali Highway and Road to Tanana, Oct. 13 on the Taylor Highway
- August 31: Speed Limit Increases on Sections of Richardson Highway; Speed will be 60 MPH from Fairbanks to North Pole, 65 MPH from North Pole to Eielson.
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762