Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- March 11: M/V Taku for Sale Through Sealed Bid
- February 13: Winter Weather Impacting Travel; Heavy snow followed by rain is causing difficult driving conditions in Southern Alaska.
- February 9: DOT&PF Announces Re-Start of University Avenue Rehabilitation & Widening Project in Fairbanks; Project will proceed using more than 90% federal highway funding.
- November 22: Alaska sees 34 percent increase in motor vehicle traffic fatalities in 2016; ADOT&PF reminds travelers to drive with care
- More Press Releases...
Highlights & Current Events
- AASHTOWare Project
- Notice of Proposed Changes on After Hours Requests for Airport Services in the Regulations of Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- Winter Season Resources
- Road Maintenance Priority Map
- Winter Driving Tips
- Alaska 2036 Long Range Transportation Policy Plan Update draft available
- Alaska Class Ferry Project
- Alaska State Rail Plan
- Performance Dashboard
- Employee Spotlight
National DOT Resources
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762